PCSat2

BB
  Just listened to a direct overhead pass grid FM16vt using 96k. At AOS 850
mi 437.977 started to hear 1200 packets with DCD indicator showing 96k
activity. With the fast doppler & short 96k data bursts its difficult to
keep up & get some useful data. I did manage one line of

ISSTLM*>SGATE>WIDE>BEACON:
>Attended  OPS only.  Thanks

  At LOS I was at approx 437.967 & could hear good 1200 data bursts but
could not copy anymore 96k data.
  My rig FT847, M2 70 cm beam, SSB pre amp, hyper term.

73 Bruce KG4YEV