C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S Bob N4HY

AMSATer Bob McGwire (N4HY) has some exciting news. This is QSP from the
SDR Flex Radio Email Reflector. I think you will find the ARRL report to
be interesting as it includes some news on our SDX (Software Defined
Xponder) development and the plan we have to have a working Mode-B demo
at the October meeting in Louisiana.

73 det Tom, W3IWI