Re: Please help identify packets recieved on PCSAT2 D/L freq

Ken,
Thx for the come back, rules out local earth bound packet trash. I meant
to say we don't even have active 2 meter packet here why would there be
any on 70cm?
Anyway got a couple more overnight, Sedsat was no where near either.

Looked at what else is overhead at the times I get it..... lots of space
debris and flying stuff at those given times, could be commercial who
knows. I hoped it was a simple question and someone would recognize the
[PID XX] or something.

Ahhh I got it meteor scatter and Sedsat.. just kidding or should I ask
SETI <G>

Thanks and 73
Brian, KC0RWZ