Re: PCSAT2 PSK singals decoded by PD0RKC

** High Priority **

We hope to keep the PC2PSK transponder on all the time
except for when there may be a school contact on ISS.
So get ready to work it all the time.  It should be fun with
many many users.   de Wb4APR, Bob

>>> "cor" <skyman@hetnet.nl> 08/13/05 6:31 AM >>>

Hello Robert,

Many thanks for the PCSAT2!!!!
Today I have decoded PSK signals from UK, and France.
I also received 1K2 and 9K6 signals from PCSAT2 yesterday (I have linked them to findu site!).
Please can you tell me how many days more the PSK repeater will be ooperational?
And please tell us when you expect PCSAT2 packet digipeater is operational?
If I received your e-mail I pass your mail to my website and the ISSFANCLUB.

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.mine.nu

pcsatx g3plx call LF now
pee r.rWees ttw f
cq pcsat2 de g3plx g3plN call LF now
peter.martinez
cq pcsat2 de g3plx g3plx call LF now
peter.martinez
cq pcsat2 de g3plx g3plx call LF now
peter.martinez
cq pcsat2 de g3plx g3plx call Leeteeaeaewëe i"aee.ti e m om
cq e -m r de g3plx g3plre tt oereie new
.tb.e
cq pcsat2 de g3plx g3plx call LF now
peter.martinez

Test Control PSK31 Test Control PSK31
PCSat2 Test Control F6BYJ Psk31 1ØØØh e t PCSat2 Test Control F6BYJ
Psk31 1ØØØhz
Test Control rSK31 Test Control PSK31
PCSatot Test Control F6BYJ Psk31 1ØØØhz
Test Control PSK31 Test Control PSK31atÌØØhzTe

Reiceived e-mail from G3PLX
Cor:

Many thanks for your report. So far I have only received  one other report, from F6BYJ.

Yes, I am controlling the uplink frequency by a feedback loop from the downlink AFC, with special homebrew software, so the result is NO Doppler shift in the tuning of the PSK31 downlink signal and you should be able to receive me just by setting the PSK31 receive software to 1000Hz and don't touch anything, except a few 5kHz steps of the 435MHz receiver frequency.

So far I have only copied one other station, F6BYJ, but no two-way QSO. I think two-way QSOs may be very difficult with this transponder unless both stations can control the uplink Doppler shift and copy each other at the same time in full duplex!

73
Peter G3PLX