Re: RotorDRV

N6OJ wrote:
> CORRECTED COPY SRI
>
> Chuck
>
> Hi All
>

> I am looking for a copy of RotorDRV  it is used with Instant Track
> I have all the other ones for orbit control  radio control but I need
> RotorDRV  so the others will work
> Just trying to get something that will work to give
> me tracking  rotor control and radio control
> I have tried a variety of programs that have some but not all features
> that will work with my setup
> I am using an Icom IC-820  rotor is Yaesu 5400  with ST1
>

> Chuck

Chuck, is this what you are looking for?  Don't forget that some
5400 units do not have the DIN connector in the back.  These have
to be modified with a panel DIN and some internal relays or TRIACS.
No hard but just another item to be accomplished!  Cliff K7RR

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/software/PC/InstantTrack/intspec.txt