PCSAT2 Engineering Telemetry

There will be a few changes taking place on www.pcsat2.info over the

Please bear with me if the site appears unavailable on a few occasions.

BTW, For those who want a PCSAT2 Engineering Telemetry APRS feed, you
can connect to:

www.pcsat2.info port 14509, it's connected to the APRS-IS primary
servers and it filters out EVERYTHING else!

To view the raw data using the command line:      telnet
www.pcsat2.info 14509

you should see:

Connected to www.pcsat2.info.
Escape character is '^]'.
# javAPRSSrvr 3.10b03

followed by raw packets as they are received from the network

Thanks to everyone who's been contributing to this but we still need
more if
you can spare the time / resources.

Dave, G4DPZ