Working from Maritime Mobile in IM67

Hi friends, I am working FO-29 and the FM birds as EB4DKA/MM from IM67. I have installed in the ship my TM-255 VHF all mode with a 1/4 VHF dipole for the uplink and I am using the Kenwood TH-F7E with a Diamond rubber whip for the downlink. This morning I have worked Fred W1FC with very good signal. I will be MM untill the end of the next week.

73s from Spain,

Pedro EB4DKA
www.eb4dka.tk