Program to decode PCSAT-2 Telemetry

Dear All,

I write a single program to decode the Telemetry of PCSAT-2. it is avaiable in http://www.geocities.com/dasvirgens/pcsat2.zip not be afraid, not have virus (I hope).

The program is write in portuguese but i think is intuitive and easy of operate. You run and enter the telemetry file in text format. The program reconize the telemetry lines up to 100 lines. You copy the telemetry to a file and enter in program. to pass the frames press any key until end of program.

next step will make a program in real time capturing by TNC.

any bugs report to me, I apologize by errors because I am GEOLOGIST, not programmer (hihi)

73, JOCA - PS7JN