Icom 821H New in the box

I am assisting in selling an estate and in going through the equipment
there is a brand new Icom 821H and an Icom AG35 preamp in the original
boxes never used. All manuals and accessories in original plastic bags.

Prior to listing it on QRZ or eBay I thought I would offer it first to
AMSAT BB's.

As far as price, I have looked at QRZ and they run in the 700 -775 range
used and the preamp are about $160 from HRO.
I'd like to sell them together if possible, so I am thinking $900 range
but will entertain a reasonable offer for the pair, plus shipping.

Please reply direct  if there is any interest.

73,  John
N4NAB/ FM14lq
AMSAT # 32411