PCSAT2 PSK-31 Transponder is available

>I'm hearing CW on the PCSAT2 PSK 435.275 downlink.
>Unable to get the complete call, but it's a /2...

Yes, so far over the USA, we have had the transponder
on for almost every working hour pass, but have seen
no PSK-31 users, only a few CW operators.  I have no
problem with a user on CW  via the transponder at least
until we see some more activity.

This transponder was intended to solve the typical QRM
problem of typical LEO FM birds by allowing multiple
simultaneous users ( a dozen or more...) use the
analog uplink at the same time, yet anyone with an
FM rig can hear the downlink...

Best of both worlds!  And it is now enabled worldwide.

But we do need more PC2PSK control ops to help keep
the PSK-31 Transponder up.  I just added a sketch of
the typical user ground station for this mode to the
PCSAT2 OPS page:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pec/pc2ops.html

de WB4APR, Bob