Re: PCSAT2 9k6 Telemetry

> Does anyone have any idea, whether it is
> possible to know if my 9k6 TLM has been
>successfully IGated to satgate.aprsca.net:20150?

Yes, if you monitor that port with something like
ALOGGER, you should see your callsign
in the "Q" construct in the path fields of the
packet headers.  If you are only feeding
1200 baud data into normal APRS, then you
will see your packets also on the FINDU page:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat2.cgi
down at the bottom in the raw packets display.

Hope that helps.  I konw we need better
explainations, but we are so tied up with
other loose ends at the moment.... sorry.

Bob, Wb4APR