RotorDRV

Hi All

I am looking for a copy of RotorDRV  ti use with Instant Track
I have all the other ones for orbit control  radio control but I need
RotorDRV  so the others will work
Just trying to get something that will work to give
me tracking  rotor control and radio control
I have tried a variety of programs that have some but not all features
that will work with my setup
I am using an Icom IC-829  rotor is Yaesu 5400  with ST1

Chuck
N6OJ