SatPC32 + W0LMD tracker problem. Any help?

When setting up the rotor controller I got as far as double clicking the "server W0LMD" icon,only to get a notice that "port 7 could not be opened" and the program terminates.   Even with a 'stand alone' program ( loaded onto and run from a disc in drive A) , I get the same resulting message and action.   I can not request a port change to comm port 4, which worked on Nova until it was removed, because the program terminates!!   Changing the port in "Sat setup" has no effect on this problem.   Eveything else is working great( IC-910h and doppler tuning).  Any suggestions??