RE: Help buying a PDA (PocketPC) for PocketSat

Paul Weiss <kg4ruw@amsat.org> asked:

>I'm looking to buy a new PDA (PocketPC) to run
>PocketSat.
>
>What are you using?

Palm Tungsten E. It was on sale at Radio Shack.

The ARM 68k emulation runs faster than most real 68k
Palm devices (I have a Handspring Visor at work,
plus a couple of DragonBall development boards).

All the usual pluses and minuses: great graphics, lousy
battery life. I've compiled a couple of 68k programs for it
with the gcc toolchain, but haven't tried native ARM yet.
Eclipse gives me nightmares.

Grid: CN89mg                       pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W     - Hospital/Shafte