Re: Satellite tracking applications: Predicting a viable path??

 Nova for Windows does this.  It also can predict 2-satellite mutual
windows (i.e. Station #1 - Satellite A - Satellite B - Station #2)
http://www.nlsa.com

    Good day to all:
     Does anyone know of any satellite tracking program or applet which can

  look

    ahead and predict when a particular satellite will be simultaneously

  visible

    from two locations?
     The program I use now allows me to predict when satellites will be

  visible

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence Universityhttp://www.nlsa.com                         mowen@stlawu.edu