PC2 PSK-31 Transponder Operations

>>> Andre v Schayk <andre@pe1rdw.demon.nl> 08/10/05 3:58 AM
>does this mean that anyone... is alowed to
>activate the psk31 experiment untill further
>notice or only those that are aproved command
>stations?

We are looking for someone to be the coordinator
for this mode and to coordinate volunteers in all
countries who will be willing to be PC2PSK command
stations.   Due to the potential for interference
with the ARISS School contacts, we want specific
individuals who will take the responsibilty to be fully
informed on the school schedules and only activate
PC2PSK when he is sure there is no voice contact.

de Wb4APR, Bob