Re: Passband Preferences

How about one column for uplink and another for downlink with the first
frequency of the uplink related to the first frequency in the downlink?
Such as:

    Uplink                        Downlink
145.800-145.900   435.300-435.200
145.800-145.900   435.200-435.300

This would show the relationship without having the three characters
used in +/- or -/+ as the -/+ character is hard to find on my keyboard.
HI. :-)

Yes, one would need to read both columns, but hey!  You need to be able
to read the tuning dial, too.  Maybe not simple enough for the "CQ
SATELITE, CQ SATELITE" operator that can not hear the five or ten
stations calling him when he stops long enough to breath before calling
again!

My two cents worth.
73,
Jim

--
version="8"
logging="no"
name="People I Know"
enabled="yes"
type="1"
condition="AND (from,is in ab,moz-abmdbdirectory://abook.mab)"
name="Recent Mail"
enabled="yes"
type="1"
condition="AND (age in days,is less than,1)"
name="Last 5 Days"
enabled="yes"
type="1"
condition="AND (age in days,is less than,5)"
name="Not Junk"
enabled="yes"
type="1"
condition="AND (junk status,isn't,2)"
name="Has Attachments"
enabled="yes"
type="1"
condition="AND (has attachment status,is,true)"