Re: RE: S band for 6 bucks

Robin Callender wrote:

> This is an update to procuring crystals from ICM.
> I have received a message from Barbara Thompson at ICM and have copied
> the bulk if the e-mail below.

Speaking of those crystals I just got mine today.  Spent about 40
minutes doing delicate surgury to get the old crystal out (wow did they
do a good job grounding the case of that thing!) and went to install the
new one....

Only to find that the leads are way too thick :(

So if anyone is going to place an order you may want to ask for Barbara
and see if she can get the same thing with thinner leads.

Has anyone else who ordered this crystal from them had this problem, or
did I get mine first?

----
Jason Hitesman
N8INJ