Re: Help buying a PDA (PocketPC) for PocketSat

Paul Weiss wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking to buy a new PDA (PocketPC) to run
> PocketSat.
>
> What are you using?

Still looking myself.  I have a Toshiba e740 and a PalmIIIx and haven't
had much luck with it running on either.  It will barely run on the Palm
and usually crashes before I can do anything usefull with it.  On the
Toshiba it will run and seems OK - but I've yet to have it go even a
full pass before it crashes the whole PDA hard requiring a full reload :(

----
Jason