Re: Help buying a PDA (PocketPC) for PocketSat

Just went down that road myself. I bought a Palm Pilot off eBay and loaded
the PocketSat Palm Plus on it. As the group here promised I am pleased at
what it does. I also have been playing with the Portlog program. Very
basic but I made it work for what I wont.

I have no experience with anyothers but I can recommend this setup. 73's
<< John