FS: Dualband HT-great for satellite work

I have for sale a Yaesu FT470 dualband (2m/70cm) HT in very good condition.
It does dual receive, and full duplex, so you can transmit on 1 band while
still listening on the other.  This makes it useful for FM satellite work.  It
also comes with PL tone encode and decode.  I have the antenna, manual, wall
charger, and an AA battery case for it, which hold 6 AA cells.  It puts out
about 2.5 watts with this battery case.  Other batteries are easy to find for
it.  I am asking $75 which includes shipping in the CONUS.  I can take paypal,
check, or MO.

73s John NE0P