From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of jcowens@netscape.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:04 PM
To: AMSAT BULLETIN BOARD
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISS FM

On recent passes of ARISS where the geometry was favorable for contact, I
heard nothing at all 145.800+/-. I checked the AMSAT website to see if there
have been any changes, and was enable to find any.  About a week ago under
similar conditions, the FM repeater was quite good and useful. Anyone know
of any changes. Just trying to figure out why it has gone silent here in the
PNW.

John Owens -  N7SEJ