----- Original Message -----
From: "Felim Doyle M3HIM" <felim.m3him@ntlworld.com>

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that more than one pseudonym
could not be assigned to a bird. If the server is Linux/Unix based then one
method would be to use symbolic links to point several pseudonyms to the
same page but this should also be easily achieved in the HTML code itself.
Either way, NORAD catalog number, pre-launch name and OSCAR-nn, ?O-nn, ?Onn
designations could all be represented and point to the same information
without duplication.

Félim M3HIM