Van: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]Namens
Jim Jerzycke
Verzonden: Monday, 08 August, 2005 22:19
Aan: AMSAT-BB
Onderwerp: [amsat-bb] AMSAT Glossary

Since there's been a few comments about the online
glossary being not-quite-correct, I hereby volunteer
to revie/revise/edit/corret/add to it.
I will submit my draft to "whoever" for approval, as
soon as I'm told who that person is.
I've been an RF Engineer for most of my career,
written technical manuals for a good poertion of it,
and I've worked in the commercial satellite business
the last ten years if anyone questions my capability
to do this project.

73, Jim  KQ6EA