Re: Satellite tracking applications: Predicting a viable path??

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:16:28 -0400, Iain McFadyen wrote:

>Good day to all:
> Does anyone know of any satellite tracking program or applet which can look
>ahead and predict when a particular satellite will be simultaneously visible
>from two locations?

The old classic 'Traksat 3.03)' used to be able to do multi-station
tracks (before Y2k). I see they've got a newer version now:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~wintrak/products.htm

--
Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorney (at) inebraska.com