Re: AMSAT Glossary

Jim,

Along the lines of "English - as she is writ..."
and for your entertainment...

1.  Avoid alliteration. Always.

2.  Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.

3.  Avoid cliches like the plague. (They’re old hat. )

4.  Employ the vernacular.

5.  Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc.

6.  Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary.

7.  It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.

8.  Contractions aren’t necessary.

9.  Foreign words and phrases are not apropos.

10.One should never generalize.

Enjoy,   :^)

Dave KK7SS