Re: Satellite tracking applications: Predicting a viable path??

And a "Hello" to you :^)

I personally line Sat Explorer from F6DQM... simple, small
memory footprint and fast...
You set up your location and click on the bottom right hand
button marked "DX" to set up your required contacts grid
number...

Dave KK7SS