Satellite tracking applications: Predicting a viable path??

Good day to all:
 Does anyone know of any satellite tracking program or applet which can look
ahead and predict when a particular satellite will be simultaneously visible
from two locations?
 The program I use now allows me to predict when satellites will be visible
at FM18jw, ...
 ... but I'm interested in finding whether a program could predict viable
passes for communications
between FM18jw (near Washington DC) and FK17tm (Kingston Jamaica) .
 Other paths of interest are:
FM18jw to IO80so (Weymouth, UK)
FM18jw to JN46pt (Laax, Switzerland)
 In the near term, I would be investigating the FO-29 visibility/feasibility
for these longer paths, but in future, such a tool might be very handy for
future HEO or elliptical orbit satellites.
 Any feedback much appreciated.
 Iain KI4HLV