From: N6OJ <n6oj@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Aug 8, 2005 12:44 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Sat PC 32

Hi All

I just downloaded the demo program for Sat PC32
and here is my problem
I am using an Icom IC 820 the interface uses Pin
2,3,and  5  RXD TXD and ground none other other
pins are in use this configuration works with most
other programs but not with this one unless I am doing
something else wrong

Baud is correct
Port is correct
address is set correct