Looking for assistance with Satpc

Hi all
I would like to get some help with Satpc and my next stage of learning.
I have got satpc to work and can now reliably make contacts via the SSB
transponder sats.
So I have figured out how to use the Satpc function to calibrate the
downlink frequency of my IC821H, so I can hear my own signal. It works fine.
When I now try to use an FM sat I have problems hearing my own signal. I
hear my own signal intermittently like a far away FM broadcast sounds.
I checked my TX signal on another RX,....sounds fine.
I also use the same Ic821H on the local repeater and it also works fine.
Anybody that can give me some directions?
Thanks (1000*)

73

Joop, PA1JAV