Re: Re: Re: POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY

That is not a good link - it is part of the old
website and was not linked in for many
years.  When the announcement about PO-28 was
made I pulled it from the archive, corrected it
and the updated page is posted in the new website.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/sat_summary/po28.php

73,

Emily

At 12:28 AM 8/8/2005, you wrote:
>Details of PoSAT-OSCAR 28 features are available
>at
>http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/n7hpr/po28.html
>with links to additional information.
>
>Félim M3HIM
>

> > From: Patrick Green <pagreen@gmail.com>
> > Date: 2005/08/07 Sun PM 08:58:26 GMT
> > To: amsat-bb <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
> > Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY
> >
> > Something simple like even days digital and odd days voice would be
> > good.  I agree that not having to look at a web site to see what mode
> > something is in is a good thing.
> >
> > Can this sat support digipeating for APRS purposes?
> >
> > Echo has been in high power mode for sometime and it's packed.  The
> > higher powered the sat is in FM, it becomes more desirable because
> > more and more people can hear it.
> >
> > 73 de Pat --- KA9SCF
> > Amsat #35741
> > ----