POSAT Mode -

I'm sure AMSAT-CT is listening and they already figure out how THEY
will manage their sat! As far i can read they don't ask for
suggestions but the same bad NA trend to dictate the conduct of each
and every one/thing on this planet resurface time to time.

There is plenty of subjects and goodies available for discussion over
here. (The bunch of cube sats in the making) If AMSAT CT is short in
ideas they will ask for ideas and suggestions but i as far we are i
have full trust in their capacity to managed their OWN sat by
themselves.

In AMSAT-CT we trusted.

"-"
"That a democracy can't do certain things if in fact its citizens
don't support it"
Lieutenant general James Conway June 16 2005.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe