Computer Woes...

I want to apologize if I have not been in touch lately, but I've been
trying to upgrade to an XP 64 system and it just hasn't been working
out.  I'm sure I've lost some mail in the process, so if you have
sent in any bug reports please feel free to send them again.

I've done my best to keep up with updates on the laptop, but instead
of loading all the backups (which would have taken several hours) the
fastest remedy was to swap out motherboards.  It looks good.

If any of you are wondering, none of this has affected any of the
websites.  In addition to the backups at the server level, I backup
the actual applications daily to an off-site server in Iowa (I live
in California.)  The store data is backed up by the ISPs, and the BB
data is backed up in San Diego.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm