Re: Digtal over Voice LEOs (WAS: POSAT Mode - Your Say)

Eric,

You mean digital communications supports much MORE Bandwith.
There could be 100 users on a digital satellite at a time.
On VOICE birds, it is one user at a time, on a limited pass.

Then there are the satellite HOGS on FM VOICE.. won't even go there.

73, Scott