Re: POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY

Isn't ISS already an irregular schedule B?

Patrick...kb8rtz...

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 20:24:57 +1200 "jtowler" <jtowler@xtra.co.nz> writes:
I vote for any of:
A) Full-time Voice mode, or
B) Shared Data and Voice, but a regular schedule that does not need constant checking of a web site ...
But NOT for:
C) Full-Time data.
My wish would be for ISS to also be (A) or (B) per above.
In due course, when P-3E and/or Eagle etc provide additional Voice, I'd feel more happy to then support AO-51, POSAT, ISS etc to be a little more devoted to data.

Jim Towler, ZL1TYF
Wellington, New Zealand