RE: RE:POSAT MODE - YOUR SAY

How about throwing in an "Experimenters' Day" once a week, at least for a
while?  That would give the control team and the satellite community a
chance to explore the bird's capabilities, before settling in on a
particular mode(s).  Starting out with alternating FM Phone and 9600 packet,
then on the odd day each week try something different.

What other equipment does the satellite have still working, that we might
make use of?  I've heard mention of a camera; what else?

Greg  KO6TH