[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Re: Re: POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY
- Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY
- From: Patrick Green <pagreen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:58:26 -0500
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=fuDx/12gtc/uqAgvZVl5fATGatmjuD+wpof+wPv5sWBQTn0QcLvxvlzHSJ/SvycZu1fJDscg/Op0O5HR8+2Mo/XHitRAnIvHNk4pRACPRBjCFkv3T4byUeVuEyQnxkV8gwv9MQgZbt+gO3c98l9uL5WAsUpBqqpOytsxCj4sICQ=
- In-Reply-To: <MBBBIGMPGNCOBAENJJDLKEIGDAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Something simple like even days digital and odd days voice would be
good. I agree that not having to look at a web site to see what mode
something is in is a good thing.
Can this sat support digipeating for APRS purposes?
Echo has been in high power mode for sometime and it's packed. The
higher powered the sat is in FM, it becomes more desirable because
more and more people can hear it.
73 de Pat --- KA9SCF
Sent via email@example.com. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org