RE: POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY

I have to agree with this position as well.  AO-51 is FM voice far more than
it is digital and of course SO-50 is full time FM along with AO-27 and ISS
(occasionally).  Other than AO-51 sometimes in digital mode there is only
GO-32 in store and forward packet mode.  I would like to see POSAT available
in digital mode more than it is in FM voice mode.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ