Re: PCSAT2 VHF 1200b on???

>>> "Lisandro M. Arends" <p43l@arubanet.com> 08/07/05
>Is the 1200 baud on 145.825Mhz of the PCSAT2 on ??

Sorry to say, we turned it off.    This is to make
sure tht it cannot interfere with ARISS communications
on 2 meters.  Hopefully the ARISS packet system is on
145.800 and it uses much more power and is more
relaiable.

For now, the only PCSAT2 downlink is 437.975
telemetry and science data.  We hope to activate
the PSK-31 transponder on 435.275 in the next
week or so, once we have operations plans worked
out and coordinated with ARISS.

Bob, WB4APR