Re: POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY

In my opinion, we have ENOUGH FM satellites right now and nothing that's
really digital that could be used for store-and-forward systems along
with digital pictures.

I would PREFER to see POSAT switched over to digital for say three out of
four weeks time period so that those of us that have digital capabilities
can put them to good use and show others what we can do other than just a
few QUICK exchanges of grid squares and callsigns.

James W8ISS