Re: PCSAT2 PSK-31 test Saturday Morning! (USA)

On 6 Aug 2005 at 11:02, George Henry wrote:

> It's probably below the horizon for you when Bob switches it into PSK
> mode...  at 1540Z, I show that California was out of the footprint.  He said
> it would be for about 5 minutes in the middle of the pass (I
presume he

 On 2 morning pass i copy some CW and the most intriguing part i copy
signal when ISS was well below my horizon at LOS!!! On 435.275 the
signal appears when ISS is just reaching my LOS.

If it was not PCSAT-2 PSK TX what it was? My keps on 2 different
program match perfectly and where up to date. I can copy faint audio
in a strong carrier but unable to decode any PSK signal? I try a
couple  of PSK transmissions but i was unable to decode but i'm sure
i hear my downlink.

>Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583