Re: Fw:second try to post at AMSAT-BB PCSAT2 PSK-31 test Saturday Morning! (USA)

Jeff,
Can you change your KB2M-7 from 30 sec to 2 miutes
on PCsat.  I receovered her today, both A and B
side, but you were the main load....  thanks
Bob

>>> "Jeff Griffin" <kb2m@comcast.net> 08/06/05 11:09 AM >>>
I copied k3hsw , or ka3??w, or  ka3h?? on the 1405z pass from fm29. I got in
late and  just started to find my d/l when the psk31 shut off.  will try
again next pass...

73 Jeff kb2m