Re: PCSAT2 PSK-31 test Saturday Morning! (USA)

George,

I was also near 29.402 transmitting.  But my antenna situation is not
very good.  All are inside near my bedroom window.
I did not hear or see any signals on receive side.

I may be Desensitizing my 435 receive antenna as it is not to far away
from the HF dipole in the same room.  I will listen only on the next
pass at ~1540 UTC to see if I can hear any signals.

Jerry  -  K0HZI