PCSAT2 1200 Baud Telemetry Display Page

Hi All,

I'm pleased to say that the page www.pcsat2.info has been up and
running since
PCSAT2 installation with very few problems.

I've made a few quick changes to help the C&C stations and NASA
observers.
(FYI, As of last night, the refresh rate has been set to 60 seconds
as we no longer need
to see the C&C changes in real-time)

I'm just in the process of changing some of the tabulation so bear
with me if the site goes
off the air a couple of times today.

We've already had some feedback from individuals about the usability
for the general user.

If you have any feedback or would like to make any suggestions please
let me know. I am
also toying with the idea of a small discussion board as part of the
site, you thoughts please.

Another idea is an alert system to notify registered users by email
of changes in operational
state. Eg PSK31 /  RPT /  APRS but that's a little way of yet.

73

Dave, G4DPZ