RE: POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY

I vote for any of:

A) Full-time Voice mode, or

B) Shared Data and Voice, but a regular schedule that does not need constant
checking of a web site ...

But NOT for:

C) Full-Time data.

My wish would be for ISS to also be (A) or (B) per above.

In due course, when P-3E and/or Eagle etc provide additional Voice, I'd feel
more happy to then support AO-51, POSAT, ISS etc to be a little more devoted
to data.

Bottom line: If I want to move lots of data, I use the Internet. But I want
to talk Voice on the sats.

However, I also support some data on the sats for those that wish it, and
enjoy it etc ...

My 5 cents ...

Jim Towler, ZL1TYF
Wellington