New Sat from our friends in Surrey

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would throw my 1/2 cent ( Canadian Currency against the
US Dollar )
Why don't we just wait till we see what modes our friends at Surrey give
us and then lets all send them nice thank you notes for giving us
another satellite to use no matter what mode it operates in ?
Oh yeah this isn't directed at anyone in particular and I have my Nomex
( flame resistant) undies on so flame away if it makes anyone feel
better, it might even feel a bit cooler than the 100° temperatures we
are experiencing here in British Columbia!
Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

Best of 73 de

--
Bill Greene VE7WFG
Armstrong BC DO00jk