PCSAT2 Data Emails and Satgates

>>> "Sion Chow Q. C. (9W2QC)" <9w2qc@9w2qc.net> 08/05/05
>The following was copied off PCSAT2 over West Malaysia
> The full ... dump was truncated to reduce the ... size.
> Is this special telemetry any use to the command team?

Yes!    Please send it directly to the Email Address
just for this data collection:  pc2@grc.nasa.gov
(Notice I accidently posted this once with "usna"
instead of "nasa" so ignore that posting.)  Use
this one:         pc2@grc.nasa.gov

Also note, that we only reallly need the special {TXXXXXXXXXX
formatted 9600 baud 128 byte lines by email and not
any of the normal KPC-3 / PCsat style standard telemetry...

We want these:

{TPNd0AAQFX//8ArPJCCiCCD/4AAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAA
IAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACA

Also if you can feed those live, then feed to
satgate.aprsca.net:20150.

Conoversly, We dont need any of these below since we
get them live from most of the conventional APRS Satgates...

T#123,111,222,333,444,555,11111111,1111,1

If you have a satgate at nly 1200 baud, then feed
it to any APRS server or to the different port of
satgate.aprsca.net:10150

Thanks!

Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
USNA Satellite Lab