PCSAT2 Data Emails and Satgates

>>> "Sion Chow Q. C. (9W2QC)" <9w2qc@9w2qc.net> 08/05/05
>The following was copied off PCSAT2 over West Malaysia
> The full ... dump was truncated to reduce the ... size.
> Is this special telemetry any use to the command team?

Yes!    Please send it directly to the Email Address
just for this data collection:  pc2@grc.nasa.gov
(Notice I accidently posted this once with "usna"
instead of "nasa" so ignore that posting.)  Use
this one:         pc2@grc.nasa.gov

Also note, that we only reallly need the special {TXXXXXXXXXX
formatted 9600 baud 128 byte lines by email and not
any of the normal KPC-3 / PCsat style standard telemetry...

We want these:

Also if you can feed those live, then feed to

Conoversly, We dont need any of these below since we
get them live from most of the conventional APRS Satgates...

If you have a satgate at nly 1200 baud, then feed
it to any APRS server or to the different port of

Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
USNA Satellite Lab