Re: PCSat2 tests-Friday 18 and 19 UTC test

Jerry, Bob and the group.  Let's try another PSK31 test today,
Friday at 1816 UTC and 1951 UTC.  Remember I will be on
29.401 + 800 Hertz rather than 29.402 directly.  I'll produce
a rather long idle stream before transmitting in order to get
a phase lock.  Rather that "TEST" I use my call, K7RR after
the idle stream.  Nothing heard?  That's fine it's just a test!
      Cliff K7RR   Morro Bay, CA  CM95