Re: PCSat2 tests-Friday 18 and 19 UTC test

I didnt hear anyone on that last pass about 1830z.
That was my last pass of the day.
End of test until tomorrow (MAYBE only)...

Bob

>>> Jerry Weihrauch <k0hzi@comcast.net> 08/05/05 2:11 PM >>>
Cliff,

OK sounds good to me, another pass almost overhead at my QTH, AOS is
about 1818 here, and will try to be near 29.402 as possible and will
also watch for you 200 Hz down the waterfall.

Jerry  -  K0HZI