Re: PCSat2 tests

Could have been me, I tried to transmit as close to 29.402 as possible
on that 13:30 pass.

There was another signal at about 13:35 UTC (almost right overhead my
QTH) but all I copied was "TEST" a few times and "EST" once.  Was not
able to capture the call sign though.  Have to "fine tune" the Doppler
interface with Nova and TRX-manager a little the Doppler tracking was a
little slower and had to "chase" the signal down the band a little as it
passed over.  Using MixW 2.16 for PSK31, but this was only my second
attempt to copy PCAST2 (once yesterday).

73,

Jerry  -  K0HZI